Member Services: Highlights and Benefits
At The Mutual, the Underwriting and Member Services department is dedicated to quickly and accurately processing your applications, coverage inquiries and credentialing requests.
Providing outstanding insurance services is at the heart of The Mutual’s ethics and specialized expertise. Our mission is to offer the highest quality services to our insureds in the health care field.
Coverage Highlights and Benefits
We offer broad medical professional liability insurance coverage, including coverage for professional liability, medical disciplinary actions and medical expense reimbursement.
- The Mutual issues Claims Made and Reported insurance. You are encouraged to report any incidents that may give rise to potential liability from adverse medical outcomes.
- The Mutual pays unlimited defense costs, which are in addition to your coverage limits (also referred to as "limits of liability").
- Coverage for medical practice-related Disciplinary Proceedings, such as Medical Board investigations, is included.
- Medical payments up to $5,000 are available to compensate patients for loss of personal property during the course of treatment.
- When approved in advance by The Mutual, coverage for volunteer work can be added to your policy.
When it comes to protecting you, your livelihood and your reputation, we are your loyal and effective ally.
For evidence of coverage, please refer to your Evidence of Insurance (EOI). We encourage you to contact our Member Services Department for a copy, or with any questions regarding your specific coverage details.
Please contact us anytime.
Member Services Department
Toll Free (888) 626-1160
Fax (925) 262-2364